Hello, if you made all the way to this page, it means we are on the last step to set up your appointment. By this point we have the date and time set, and all we are missing is the deposit.
- All appointments require a deposit. Regular sessions require a $100 deposit. Full day sessions require 50% of the payment as deposit.
- Emergencies and unexpected events happen and I understand that, nonetheless in the event of a no call/no show you forfeit your deposit. If you can’t come, please provide a 48hrs advance notice. If you need to reschedule, your deposit will be on hold for 30 days. this means you have 30 days to reschedule your appointment. You can reschedule your appointment twice.
- DEPOSITS ARE NONE REFUNDABLE
- Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, if you show up sick, dirty or don’t want to follow the rules, you will be sent home without a refund.
To help me make your tattooing experience be a more pleasant and comfortable one, I suggest you review the following guidelines.
- Rest and have a good night sleep the night before your tattoo. A well rested body means you won’t be uncomfortable during your session.
- Appointments only.
- Masks are no longer mandatory. If you’re more comfortable with you, me or both wearing a mask, we wear a mask.
- Drink plenty of water. As a rule you should drink plenty of water always.
- Have a good breakfast or lunch if your appointment is in the afternoon. If for some reason you couldn’t eat something we can take a break for you to eat, but please do try to eat.
- There can be only one. You can have 1 person come with you to your appointment. No one under the age of 16.
- Please wear deodorant and brush your teeth.
- Dress comfortable. Make sure you’re comfortable with how the area to be tattooed will be exposed; don’t come in your tightest jeans (I’m looking at me right now) to get a tattoo in your leg. You can bring your blankie if you need it.
- Be patient. If you’re scheduled for 2 hours, chances are you’ll be at the studio for 3 hours. Plan accordingly with your babysitter or significant other so that we are not rushed to finish the tattoo.
- Don’t show up drunk or drugged (I’m not talking about your medical). If you show up drunk or drugged I won’t be able to tattoo you, it’s for your safety and mine.
- Remember to bring your ID. This is required for your first session.
- Tips are greatly appreciated but not required. These can take the form of comics, toys, other art, or of course cash.
By making this deposit you agree and understand these rules.